Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas 2013 - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)





I'm starting a new mini-series for Halloween (which is one of my favorite holidays)! Each week, I'll post at least one Halloween costume idea. I'm kicking it off with a simple costume of one of the funniest and strangest characters on a cartoon series, Tina Belcher (from Bob's Burgers). If you haven't watched the show, you should! It's hilarious and Tina is one of the best characters on the show. She's an odd girl (with a zombie fetish), but she's also very lovable!

As I said before, Tina's look is very simple. All you need is a light blue tee, navy miniskirt, white tube socks with a red stripe, black and white Chuck's, and black thick framed glasses. You'll also need a yellow hair clip too. That was a little tricky for me to find but you can buy this hair clip online if you can't find one in stores near you. So there you have it! Stay tuned for more costume ideas in the coming weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...