Monday, September 9, 2013

Fly Find of the Day - Asos Tally & Hoe Rose Collar Chain


So I have a little confession to make. I'm afraid of accessories! I mean, I LOVE accessories, but I sometimes find the variety of choice so overwhelming that I tend to not buy too many of them.And I've noticed that men usually don't wear very many accessories either, and I'm thinking it might be for the same reason. Too many choices! Well, I've chosen an accessory today that I think some guys might be able to get into. It's called a collar chain, and they're not as common as other forms of accessories (which means fewer choices, which leads to easier decision-making). This one I chose has a rose clip design and comes in a brassy color which shouldn't be too hard to match with shirts you already have. Anyways, I think it's worth a try to ease yourself into vast (yet wonderful) world of accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...