Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fly Find of the Day - LEO T-SHIRT


What a treasure I found today! It's always such a joy for me to find stuff that combines my favorite elements all in one item. Today we have this awesome t-shirt that combines three things that I love in one. First, you guessed it, leopard print! This leopard print is stylized (which basically means that it is an artistic interpretation of something that occurs in nature or is traditional; ex: a rose design made by only using geometric shapes) which makes the shirt a bit more interesting. Next, I love that it's a long, relaxed fit t-shirt because these kinds of shirts are really comfy and they're fun to style. And finally, my favorite thing about this shirt is the giant "NO" on the front! "No" is my favorite word (it was probably my first word too)! I just love to say no! No. No. No, no, no! See!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...