Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fly Find of the Day - Nasty Gal Wreckless Skater Dress


I'm in my mid-twenties and I've been going through a little bit of a phase in the past year or so where I've been trying to wear everything I can get away with before I get too old for it. And one of the things that I always wanted but never had (until last year) was a velvet skater dress. I found one at a used clothing store and I fell in love. It's adorable, but it does make me look like I'm 12! I may be a little bit too old to continue to wear that one, but I thought I better get this out of my system sooner rather than later! But luckily, I found a skater dress that is a little more age appropriate. This dress from Nasty Gal is the business! It has sexy side cutouts, faux-leather trim, and an exposed zipper closure (all the details that I love). People won't be mistaking you for a little girl in this skater dress! They'll know that you're a "GROWN WOMAN" (sorry, I know this is the second Beyonce reference in two days but I just had too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...