Saturday, July 20, 2013

Plus-Size Skinny Jeans, Anyone?

Plus-Size Skinnies





Although I'm not a plus-size chica myself, I know a lot girls who are, and I sympathize with their struggle to find cute, trendy clothes that fit them. And one of the things that I know is tough to find is a good pair of skinny jeans for curvy girls. But now, thanks to my buddy (check out her tumblr at http://msharts.tumblr.com/) I know where all the fly skinny jeans can be found! The company is called PZI Jeans and they're awesome! Finally, somebody understands that thick girls want to wear skinnies too! PZI Jeans has a great selection of skinny jeans that come in a variety of colors, textures, and embellishments. And the best part about it is that they're affordable! Say what?! They also come in different inseams too. Super tall chics rejoice! Go get 'em girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...